An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join an innovative and progressive Digital Marketing Agency. Fountain Digital are looking for an organised, motivated and passionate assistant to join their busy marketing team.
A varied and exciting role, the Digital Marketing Assistant will work with a large portfolio of clients on search engine optimisation, social media marketing, content writing, business development and more. This is a unique opportunity for a candidate with a passion for marketing.
As the Digital Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager on a variety of projects for a broad range of businesses. The role will include:
- Planning and implementing SEO campaigns for multiple businesses
- Creating and managing social media accounts across a number of platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Creating and scheduling regular social media posts for multiple businesses
- Creating social media ads using Facebook Ads Manager
- Content writing for websites, blogging and news articles
- Using web analytic tools to measure performance (Google Analytics etc.)
- Communicating with clients in person, by phone and by email
- Experience in a marketing role or a marketing related subject at college or university
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and learn quickly
- Evidence of creative writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- Experienced in social media posting and some knowledge of social paid ad creation
- Ability to adapt creative writing for different audiences
- Meticulous attention to detail and a creative mind
- In-depth understanding of SEO
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Use of Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, SEM Rush, Webflow
- Experience in using Canva, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
This is a fast paced role with the opportunity to learn and build upon a number of different marketing skills. Please email your CV and covering letter, or for further information please call Karen on 01323 887387.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st September